Determined to achieve exam success? Our Student Guide “5 Steps to Achieve Exam Success” outlines strategies to prepare you for your exams, no matter what you are studying. In this student guide, you will find plenty of study tips and techniques that will help you prepare for your exams in the best possible way.
Download our student guide to get the best tips on how to plan your academic year to achieve exam success.
Download the complete Student Guide “5 Steps to Achieve Exam Success” by clicking on the button below:
Bonus: Extra-Curricular Activities
Participating in extra-curricular activities is a great way to learn a new skill which you can add to your CV. This is not only a great opportunity for you to develop your skill-set but will also encourage you to spread your wings, meet new people and also to help you achieve exam success.
We recently explored numerous ways to learn something new. We gave you some helpful tips on how to learn new languages from Spanish to German and even the language of nerd – coding! Check out the links below and decide which new skill is the one for you!
Learn a New language:
- How to Learn Spanish with ExamTime
- English to German: The Quick Guide to Master the German Language with ExamTime
Learn How to Blog Online:
Learn How to Code:
- Learning to Code: Why Everyone is Talking About it
- Interview with Hadi Partovi, Co-founder of Code.org
- Getting Inspired: Coding Role Models
- Learning to Code: How to Get Started
- Which Computer Language Should You Learn First?
- Top 4 Twelve Year Old Coders
Why skill are you going to learn first?